If you can't remember your password or are having trouble logging in with your CoLab account, you can reset your password to have the system send you a one-time login link. Once you're logged in, you should follow the steps to change your password to something else.
To reset your password:
1. Click on the Forgot your username or password? link in the Sign In box of the CoLab welcome page.
2. Enter the email address associated with your account in the E-mail field, and then click the E-mail new password button.
3. You'll see a success message if the email address you entered matches the one on your account. Check your inbox for an email from the CoLab titled Password reset for [Your Name] at [Project CoLab Name].
If you get an error message, it means the email address you entered is not affiliated with any account on the CoLab. Try using another email address; if you continue to get an error message, please submit a help ticket to NICHQ Support asking for assistance in verifying the email address on your CoLab account.
4. The email will contain a URL that gives you a one-time login to the CoLab. If the link is not clickable, simply copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.
5. You will see a page explaining that this is a one-time login and that you need to change your password after you've successfully logged in. Click the Sign In button to continue to the CoLab.
6. Once you're logged in, you'll see another message reminding you to change your password, which you should do immediately.